ACTFA is an umbrella organisation for fencing clubs in the Act and surrounding area. Clubs are affiliated with ACTFA, and through ACTFA the Australian Fencing Federation and the International Fencing Federation (FIE).
ACTFA affiliation provides many benefits to members, including allowing affiliate club members to compete in AFF national competitions and FIE international competitions.
- ADFA Fencing ClubThe ADFA Fencing Club is based at the Australian Defence Force Academy. It caters for members of the Defence forces, based in Canberra.
- ANU Fencing ClubThe ANU Fencing Club is based at the ANU and is the longest running Club in Canberra. It primarily caters for students of the ANU, and is restricted to fencers over 16years.
- Canberra School of FencingThe Canberra School of Fencing (CSF), headed by Coach Thompson Quan Wing, is based in Spence, Belconnen, at the Canberra Dance Development Centre (CDDC). The CSF is primarily a training centre for the young (and not so young) fencer to develop their fighting skills and prepare them for competition.
- Engarde at MackillopEngarde at Mackillop is a Tuggeranong Fencing Club working in conjunction with the St Mary Mackillop Catholic College in Mackinnon St, Wanniassa.
- Lancaster FencingFencing at Lancaster is suitable for participants aged 14 and over. Younger participants are welcome provided they fence with a parent or guardian.
- Maison EscrimeMaison Fencing Club is located at the Weston Creek Community Centre, 8 Parkinson Street Weston (Next to Cooleman Court). The club specialises in Epee and aims to provide a structured training environment, with training session every Tuesday 7:00pm – 9:00pm.
- Masters Fencing ClubThe Masters Fencing Club, is an Adults only club, that meets each Friday evening from 7pm at the Tuggeranong Archery Club, Soward Way, Greenway. The focus is on providing social, community level fencing for anyone 20+