The ACT Fencing Association is seeking expressions of interest from a suitable person to take on the role of equipment officer. The person fulfilling this role will be reimbursed $1500 per year to cover costs
associated with the role. The role is expected over a year to average out at around 1 hr per week. The tasks that would be expected of the equipment officer are listed below.
Just say in one paragraph why you would be suitable for the role.
Emails must be received by 9:00am on Monday 27 May 2019.
If you have any questions please call Neil Kinsella (ACTFA Treasurer on 0466450980).
The decision on who is selected for the role will be made by the ACTFA Committee.
Role: Equipment Officer
Manage ACTFA inventory of fencing equipment.
- Maintain an inventory and track the location of equipment.
- Undertake annual stocktake.
- Be a central point of contact on equipment issues.
- Co-ordinate the loan of equipment to clubs.
- Arrange for equipment repairs and maintenance – cost of repairs will be met by ACTFA.
- Co-ordinate the loan of ACTFA equipment to The Australian Fencing Federation camps held at the AIS.
The role would require access to a vehicle and my be suitable for someone who is not in full time employment.
The equipment officer does not need to be an ACTFA fencer and is open to anyone who has the required skills and time. As an example a relative or friend may be interested in putting in an expression of interest.