The Lancaster Fencing Club is starting up again in 2017. The first night back will be on Wednesday, 15 February 2017.
The term dates for 2017 are:
· Term 1: February 15 – April 5 (8 weeks)
· Term 2: April 26 – June 28 (10 weeks)
· Term 3: July 19 – September 20 (10 weeks)
· Term 4: October 11 – November 8 (5 weeks)
Club sessions run every Wednesday from 7pm to 9 pm at the Lancaster Hall, Wesley Uniting Church Complex, Corner National Circuit and Fitzroy Street, Forrest. Training in all weapons (foil, epee and sabre).
Administration: 2017 Enrolments start from 6.30pm on Feb 15th. You need to complete:
· Fencing Program Registration form (attached)
· ACTFA Affiliation is only available online: (see link in Main Menu)
Full club details are in the attached document: 2017 Lancaster Schedule and Fees.
Lancaster Club is also running a Beginner Level Fencing Course from March 1 to March 29, details can be found in the attached Beginner Level Fencing Course document.